Learn how to cast further and more accurately, deal with the wind and tackle obstacles in all directions.
By analysing your cast, I will identify any problems or weak points, and help you to overcome them.
In the full day course, I will look at various casting techniques and when to use them, including: the Roll Cast, the Overhead Cast, the Haul and Double Haul, the Side Cast.
Please note: this course is best suited to those who already have some fly fishing experience. For complete beginners, please see the Experience day course.
- If you have your own equipment, you are welcome to use that, otherwise all fishing equipment can be supplied. The day includes 1 or 2 fish to keep, then catch and release.
What you need
- Hat & glasses are essential
- Appropriate clothing for the weather is advised
What’s not included
- Food for the day (café available onsite)
Please Note: For courses running from Hanningfield Reservoir, please add £35
- Casting analysis
- Breaking down the fundamentals
- New techniques
- Guided practice
Sunglasses and a hat are essential.
Price: Full day £115 or £35 per hour (min two hours)